Outdoor blinds, as the name suggests, is a blind especially suitable for installation outside of a building or structure. These blinds have special characteristics to withstand the harsher weather elements than a standard internal blind.
1. Privacy, often an end-user would like to increase the privacy in an area.
2. Shading, this is usually one of the most important reasons for an outdoor blind.
3. Wind, often this is an important factor for ordering this product, however, herein lies the challenge of ensuring that the Dealer explains to the end-user that almost all Outdoor roller blinds provide a limited wind protection capacity.
4. Having blinds on the exterior of your windows is even more effective at keeping out the heat of the sun than installing just internal blinds. Without outdoor blinds the sun directly hits the glass and heats it up, which in turn increases the ambient temperature inside the room.
5. Outdoor blinds are usually not 100 percent waterproof, however depending on the material and the quality and weave of the fabric, outdoor blinds can be quite water-resistant. For external weather protection, one does not usually require outdoor blinds to be totally water resistant.
Luminos Outdoor Roller blinds do not supply PVC Tarpouline type blinds with clear PVC windows.
All fabrics used in the manufacture of our blinds are fully tested and guaranteed to perform for the application it is manufactured for.
The Components are made of various materials from stainless steel, aluminium, nylon, PVC, polyester, fibreglass and other mainly non corroding qualities.